"For reasons usually unknown, some people are born with physical limitations. Specific parts of the body may be abnormal. Regulatory systems may be out of balance. And all of our bodies are subject to disease and death. Nevertheless, the gift of a physical body is priceless...."

- Elder Russell M Nelson

Here's a link to learn more about Anencephaly http://www.anencephalie-info.org/e/index.php and view pictures if you your self are going through the journey or know someone else who is.

"No matter how difficult the trial, and regardless of how heavy our load, we can take comfort in knowing that others before us have borne life's most grievous trials and tragedies by looking to heaven for peace, comfort, and hopefull assurance. We can know as they knew that God is our Father, that He cares about us individually and collectively, and that as long as we continue to exercise our faith and trust in Him there is nothing to fear in the journey."

--M. Russell Ballard, "You Have Nothing to Fear from the Journey", Ensign, May 1997, 59

A link to my friend Breanne's blog about her special angel Joy http://ourjourneywithjoy.blogspot.com/

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Couple of updated pictures....


33 Weeks Pregnant! I can't believe I've already come this far!


A couple of weeks ago we took the kids down by the river. It was so mossy and disgusting, but that didn't stop the kids, they absolutely loved it!! Landen enjoyed the mud while Paige loved the water!


Paige always loves to give my belly kisses :)


I took the same picture and did the drawing edit and thought it turned out really cute so I thought I would share.

4 comments:

Karalee Ann said...

Amber I just love you! This blog is so beautiful. You are an amazing women and I'm so glad you are my friend.

Anonymous said...

Such a cute picture of Paige kissing your belly!

squiresclan said...

I love the sketch picture of Paige kissing your belly :) You should have it printed out and hung up it's perfect! Love you sis!

Mike & Traci said...

oh oops!! I guess the pics were in this post - haha!! I agree with Jen you need to have the sketch one printed!! I am soo going to try & do that with some of our pics