"For reasons usually unknown, some people are born with physical limitations. Specific parts of the body may be abnormal. Regulatory systems may be out of balance. And all of our bodies are subject to disease and death. Nevertheless, the gift of a physical body is priceless...."

- Elder Russell M Nelson

Here's a link to learn more about Anencephaly http://www.anencephalie-info.org/e/index.php and view pictures if you your self are going through the journey or know someone else who is.

"No matter how difficult the trial, and regardless of how heavy our load, we can take comfort in knowing that others before us have borne life's most grievous trials and tragedies by looking to heaven for peace, comfort, and hopefull assurance. We can know as they knew that God is our Father, that He cares about us individually and collectively, and that as long as we continue to exercise our faith and trust in Him there is nothing to fear in the journey."

--M. Russell Ballard, "You Have Nothing to Fear from the Journey", Ensign, May 1997, 59

A link to my friend Breanne's blog about her special angel Joy http://ourjourneywithjoy.blogspot.com/

Friday, July 27, 2012

Maturnity Pictures - 36 weeks 4 days - July 17th 2012

Maturnity Pictures!!

This was one of the many things that was VERY important to me to get done. I have never had maturnity pictures taken before with any of my other kids, so if I was ever going to get them done this was the PERFECT pregnancy to do so! And I am so happy I did.


Such a handsome little man...Love this!


My sweetie pie!


Even though camera was out of focus I love this real moment caught on camera with my three kids!



The silly Hammond Clan!



I love this picture so much because it shows the bunny Paige gave to Lexi and Paige's bracelet so well. All very special to us.


I look at these pictures and I still can't believe how much my belly grew in the last 3 weeks of my pregnancy. It was all amniotic fluids and just 4lb of baby.


Love this one of my belly.


Love you Lexi!


I never ever thought I would allow my self to get naked belly shots, but this is mostly how I remember Alexis. Alive and happy bumping around my belly, giving me numerous kicks and jabs. So these belly shots are for you Alexis!



I love how Josh's hand is on my belly in this one!



I love her booties. My grandmother made these and Lexi was buried with them on her cute little feet.


This one really show cases my big belly :)



This one in black and white is one of my favorites!



All these ones are so sweet and tender. Just me loving my baby girl!


The one below is probably my favorite! I love it! It's hard to believe I was having contractions during these last few shots.


Thank You so much to my friend Valerie Hart for taking such beautiful pictures that will be cherished forever. Your an AMAZING friend with an AMAZING talent! Thank You Valerie Hart Photography. You can visit her website at valeriehartphotography.com

5 comments:

squiresclan said...

Even tho i've seen these it was so much fun looking at them again! you are an amazingly beautiful pregnant woman! And were so lucky you didn't get the pregnant "puffy" face. I always had it haha That one in white is one of my favorites too and i can't believe how grown up Landen looks! Love you guys! Love you bunches Lexie!!

Karalee Ann said...

Wow Amber these are so beautiful! She did an amazing job! So glad you were able to get them done!

Ashlee said...

I swelled up with amniotic fluid too just weeks before Sophie was born and the physical pain was terrible, and you got bigger than me you poor thing! But my goodness you're gorgeous in these pics! I'm really glad you made sure to get these special moments captured.

Joleen Rowley said...

You look breath taking!!! My favorite is the last one.

Valerie said...

Amber, thank you so much for letting me capture you and your beautiful family. Your blog posts are written so beautiful from the heart. I am so glad we're friends, love you!